Is there a sign up deadline?
What are my payment options?
- All payments can be made via credit card or debit online.
- There are no cancellation fees associated. If you are a reoccurring member and wish to stop for the following week, we require a notice via email before Friday at midnight.
- Members may also put their accounts on hold if they are traveling.
What happens if I change my mind half way through the week or have to leave town for an emergency half way through the week?
What if I’m not home?
Prior to sign up, we ask that you provide us with drop off instructions if you know you won’t be there to receive your meals. Some options consist of:
- Leaving your cooler bag with ice pack in front of your door.
- Have someone at home receive the meals for you.
- Lastly you can notify us that you won’t be home and you can pick up the meals at the store located on 1589 Bank st.
- If all options are not possible the food will be delivered the following day with the next day’s meals.
Where does Healthy Meal Plan deliver to?
- We currently deliver to Ottawa south, Findley Creek, Riverside south, Barrhaven, Nepean, Kanata, Orleans, Gatineau and Central Ottawa. If you’re not sure please send us your info to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm whether we deliver to your area.
- Residential, commercial, office buildings, lunch meetings as long as you’re in our service area we deliver to you!
If you are not sure if we deliver to your area, please email email@example.com for clarification. If you are outside of our delivery area, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be put on our waiting list and as soon as we open your area we’ll let you know. Pick-up is available on 1589 bank st.
What days do you deliver and what time?
What if i live in an apartment building and I'm not home?
How are my meals delivered?
- Meals are delivered in recyclable and microwave-safe containers in an insulated cooler bag with ice pack. Each member will be given a cooler bag with ice pack (A one time $20 non refundable fee). This is only for members who will not be home to receive meals.
- Members will have their cooler bags with ice packs outside. When the driver arrives he or she will put the meals inside the cooler bag with ice packs to keep the food between 1-5 degrees celsius. The cooler bag will be left in front of your door.
- If there are no cooler bags outside and we cannot get the in contact with the member or anyone, the meals will be brought back to Healthy Meal Plan where the meals would be delivered with the next day’s meals or arranged to be picked up.